Skype
JetMagnus

Goldeen Loves Guitar Goldeen Loves Guitar

Wow Caxx did soooo many voices lol she did pikachu perfectly, you guys really do make an awesome team. This was way funnier than you lead on man, everything had a great flow of pure zaniness that made it really enjoyable to watch. The ending with Caxx commenting fake and gay was just too much win XD. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that you took my suggestion for an air bass solo, I practically shit my pants. Anyway great flash dude, really can't wait to see more.

redminus responds:

Haha thanks, I almost considered making that last line "BLAM THIS PIECE OF CRAP"... just think of all the potential whistle points people would set up for you in the reviews! Other than that, try to keep it in your pants dude.... THE POOP THAT IS

Bridge Fight Bridge Fight

Actually this wasn't half bad. Looking at a lot of your past stuff, you can see major improvements in the facial expressions, animation frames and lip syncing. I did kinda find that the dialogue could have been better, it seemed a little dry and generic but this was mainly supposed to show off the the fight sequences which were pulled together pretty nicely.

With a little bit more practice (cuz I know college and real life complications gets in the way) you can be a master within no time.

It kind of makes me regret I didn't submit my demo for Keto in time though :( would have loved to contribute something. Caxx was a really nice choice as were Rudi and Twisted. Looking forward to more, keep it up!

Sailorman the Squeakquel Sailorman the Squeakquel

Welcome back sailorman

I thought just the audio was funny but this is just superb. I think Spazkid did this some justice by animating it. All round super clever and fluent with the animation.

Groundcats! Groundcats!

Don't Need to be an Idiot to Enjoy this Game

There was a lot of great features that I really liked. For only a buck, this well worth the investment and like Sabtastic said the rescue mode is pretty difficult if you aren't careful with your movements but that shouldn't stop you from enjoying a perfectly fun and addicting game not to mention hilarious. Seriously guys buy it-like-now.

'Arrow to the Knee' 'Arrow to the Knee'

Hopefully people will understand now

Thank god SOMEBODY did a vid about not exploiting this tired ass joke. GuitarmasterX7's voice really did make this so epic. Zach yous ma hero; also I subscribed like a month ago and didn't get my high five, but you're too busy for mere mortals like me now you celebrity you :D

Skyrim Is Epic Skyrim Is Epic

LMFAO forever

Did anyone notice that the black guy had a boner or is it just me? Never played the game (cuz of fuckin finals till da 22nd!!!!) but I'm more than certain I saw all I need to see. God your so fucking hot Zach

I can't fap to this... I can't fap to this...

Oh yeah now we're talk'n

The gray atmosphere really added to the creep factor of this flash and I love how you have the stereotypical sweaty fat guy beating it in his basement to animals, that really speaks to me lol. I fucking died through the whole, what, 30 seconds of this. You are a true pioneer of comedy man. Wish there were more stars for how hard you made me laugh.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks! sweaty fat men are my specialty.

Hardon Potter Hardon Potter

Why didn't you use a stunning spell?!

I love how you two just make obscene scenarios even more crazy (manily why I love you guys in the 1st place) but wasn't this uploaded to Demonvault and youtube like 6 months ago? What's up with that? Anyway you rock so does chris....okay bye

Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

I'm not sure....

but that might have been the greatest thing ever. Like...ever. To reference Hellrasier and Nyan cat together just takes so much genius, I can't even comprehend right now. I worship the Canadian duo Caxx and Redminus forever now.

FAUX - Chapter 5 FAUX - Chapter 5

Top Notch All Round...

Though this is the first chapter that I'm seeing, (don't know why) I've found that the art, the script, voice overs and fundamental camera perspectives to be quite remarkable for a project that's basically done by one person. Everything seems to be done with great care and precision and I hope for the best in future endeavors concerning this series and other distributions of your work, along with those who were a part of this project.