Skype
JetMagnus

spookd 4 lyfe spookd 4 lyfe

It may be unfinished but sometimes that's probably not a bad thing. IMO the bass would just be inaudible, too much and probably dilute the initial heaviness you're going for. Overall this is a really great composition and that part at :57 was pretty Bodom, it gave me chills. Awesome, great job!

Pokemon Pizazz Pokemon Pizazz

I come from a Jazz Performance Major and I can tell you right now this is very impressive, I really liked how you transitioned this song from its original composition. I would actually classify this as a slow Latin jazz feeling song more than a jazz standard, there would have been a lot more ii-V progressions. If you could have scatted for a couple of bars that would have made this even more tremendous. Don't stop, like ever!

Red Blur Red Blur

My New Lullaby

This is soooo fucking good in the sense that it makes you feel like an unwavering evil is lurking in the darkness following your every movement, waiting to strike and be the last thing you see before you meet a grisly fate...whoa. It really is good, I can't stress that enough. Firstly, how did you do this and how may I be able to with which software?

The Sailor Scouts Order Pizza The Sailor Scouts Order Pizza

Farfetch'd Shaped Crystal: Nuff Said

Everything about this is fucking hilarious. It's great cause of the voices, the dialogue, and the just all round retardedness of the human English language these girls have uttered. I wish there were more stars than 10, cause you definitely deserve it. Please make more right now. Thanks Chris for making Sailormoon awesome again for me.

~Always a Pleasure,
JetMAgnus91

SeiyruRenaih responds:

I do my best, usually with feta cheese.

Groove Meister Groove Meister

Yeah man

This is something I could just lay back to and roll up a fat one with my friends. You're really starting to standout as an unique musician cultured in the many genres of the music realm. The only things I would change would be the bass and the guitar. The bass needs more emphasis as you are trying to achieve maximum relaxation and mellowness, and the guitar at 00:23 ( for the soli) sounds a little too heavy and echo-ish. Never the less, great job and who disagrees with this, I will personally find and punch them in their gay face two times: once for you and one form me making me spend bus fair trying to find them.

\m/

Epicity Epicity

Spectacular Solo

:0!!

Real great use of harmonics, melodic composition and all-round Metalosity. You need to go mainstream immediately, you have phenomenal writing and I'm not just saying that to be a kiss-ass there are some guitarists I know that could learn a thing or two from your playing. BTW, who's the drummer? He's got some Gene Holgan in him, but for further compositions maybe try to incorporate more drum fills so the drums don't feel too expected or generic.

Sonic 2 Chemical Plant Metal Sonic 2 Chemical Plant Metal

When Sonic was Cool and Relevant

Xeno has brought justice to this song. I loved playing sonic back in the day, especially the 2nd and 3rd one and this song was my all time favorite. Listening to these covers make me think that you could definitely give Crush 40 a run for their money. They only had at least 3-4 good songs, you could replace them for sure.

Godmode on (rerecord) Godmode on (rerecord)

Epic in every sense of the word!

Being a musician too, I can feel the effort and love being made into this song. The bass pedal really drives the beat, and to me, the guitars just sound exactly what the song title states. It's very hard to find a good instrumental only band that has such originality and drive to their work. Keep metal alive, don't let it be consumed by the shit that's being spewed over the radio being passed for "music".

Long Live Xenogenocide!